STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Hello to everyone. I am working with STM32F429 mcu on Touchgfx. I am using a 7inch screen. I am using W25Q128 external flash. Couldn't integrate with Touchgfx. I could not integrate the MB1642BDataReader library in the STM32G0 example into STM32F429.

Hello to everyone. I am working with STM32F429 mcu on Touchgfx. I have successfully run the Touchgfx. I am using a 7inch screen and sending images line by line with DMA. I want to use an external flash as I have too many images to use. I am using W25...

MKoca.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4-lane MIPI with STM32F769 Disco

Hi Everyone.I have plan to develop custom board based on kit STM32F769 Disco.TFTLCD I use in this project is 4-lane MIPI (https://focuslcds.com/content/E70RA-I-MW1530-C_Spec.pdf)But as we know STM32f769 Disco only have 2-lane MIPI.So I'm wondering wh...

HAnh by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! .bdf fonts not working?

Documentation claims:The Font Converter accepts   TrueType (.ttf) OpenType (.otf) Glyph Bitmap Distribution Format (.bdf).I tried to use fonts from:https://github.com/farsil/ibmfontsI put fonts into folder: myproject\TouchGFX\assets\fontsAfter restar...

Tuoman by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Variables from Screen1ViewBase are not accessible from Screen1View. I get "VariableName" was not declared in this scope.

I have a variable declare in protected area of the Screen1ViewBase Class: "touchgfx::IconButtonStyle< touchgfx::ClickButtonTrigger > BlinkyAlertIcon;" and I want to use this variable in Screen1View which is publicly derived from Screen1ViewBase. I re...

CStir.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos