STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

greyscale/ color spectrogram plot

Hello Touch GFX Guys,Our application require to plot spectrogram using Touch GFX instead of simple XY-plot.Could you please provide hints or simple example how to do so...Thank you very much for all your support.Regards,I.

IB.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Control Pins and communicate via usart issue

Helleo,I am newbie in Touchgfx and I try developing first project. I am willing to data transfer stm32746 to pc via usart and control pins.When I click the button stm doesnt send data via usart or stm doesnt control pins.Screen1View.cpp codes:#includ...

0693W000006GtqXQAS.png
FLine.1 by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! China texts

Hello!I have a typography, which contains this set of symbols "0-9,A-z,�?-�?,0x20-0x7F,0x401,0x451"But I want to use China and Japan languages.In TouchGFXDesigner all OKBut in application - "????"How to fix?

0693W000006HOdPQAW.png
EEuge by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with text wildcard

Hello! I have textArea with wildcard, which is updated by Slider movingvoid OPTIONS_SCREENView::R_Slider_MOVED(int value) { RGB_LED_Sample_box.setColor(touchgfx::Color::getColorFrom24BitRGB(R_Slider.getValue(), G_Slider.getValue(), B_Slider.getValu...

EEuge by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX show

I write well void TouchGFXHAL::flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rect).But there's something wrong with the display.I want a red background, but I want a white background on the screen.void TouchGFXHAL::flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rec...

张成.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos