STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

More indepth guide on programming TouchGFX?

Hey guys,So, I'm taking on a project that will use STM32H7 chip with a TFT panel screen (with touch capabilities) on a custom PCB. The project is a custom gauge (like a speedometer) that allow user inputs via the touch display. So my question is, doe...

Tnguy.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with bitmap caching touchGFX

Hi All,I have a problem with bitmap caching. Below is the contextProcessor and Peripheral’s details:-STM32F429ZITX micro8 Mega bytes external SD RAM16 Megabytes SPI flash(not quad)Our use case:- We have GUI application with several screens(setup , fu...

Kpodu.1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slide screen transition problem

I created two screens and did the actions to change the screen. But changing the screen does not work correctly.Added an extra buffer for animationuint16_t buf_ram [160*128];using namespace touchgfx;namespace {  LOCATION_PRAGMA("TouchGFX_Framebuffer"...

VKost.3 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes require to display graphic on the vertical drawing pixel( vertical bytes orientation e.g. display driver SSD1309 etc.).

Hi, I have successfully implemented a complete graphic to display some system related parameter on a monochrome OLED Display with display driver SSD1322, which is a horizontal drawing pixel, however porting the same code to a monochrome OLED Display...

JChou.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos