STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

handleKeyEvent() - where is it called from?

Hi,I'm working with STM32L496AG Discovery's built-in joystick and trying to understand how the Designer receives input from it (I configured a Hardware Button Trigger).By looking at the code, it seems like the following method is a dead end://Handles...

CHech.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Define color variables for TouchGFX UI

Hi everyone.I've been trying to create an header file with some default colors for an user interface. Apparently, TouchGFX has a struct called colortype that is used as a type for colors. I created an .hpp file, included touchgfx/Color.hpp and tried ...

Partial Frame Buffer documentation question

Referring to the website doc:https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/scenarios/lowering-memory-usage-with-partial-framebuffer/#partial-frame-buffer-memoryWhy is the bytes calculation: (Number of Pixels)* 3 ?Earlier in the doc the ManyBlockAllo...

0693W00000DlnBEQAZ.png 0693W00000DlnF6QAJ.png
Guit32010 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ScrollList within ScrollableContainer

I have a ScrollList at the end of a ScrollableContainer. If I scroll down the ScrollableContainer to the ScrollList, the items in the ScrollList are not scrollable.However, if I place the ScrollList out of the scrollablecontainer, the scrolllist item...

IMirz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX ScrollList

I have a ScrollList at the end of a ScrollableContainer. If I scroll down the ScrollableContainer to the ScrollList, the items in the ScrollList are not scrollable.However, if I place the ScrollList out of the scrollablecontainer, the scrolllist item...

IMirz.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cacheable container distorted background image.

I am trying to build a smart switch using the stm32f7508 disco kit.To improve the scrolling performance I am cached the container.it distorted the background image and also some elements of the container stay on the bottom. the container elements are...

As.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos