STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Documentation of X-Cube Display

Hi allI'm planing to run a 16-bit TFT display with a NUCLEO U575 board. I already managed to get it running via FMC and a custom written library as stated in this thread. So the Display, the NUCLEO and the interface is running fairly well.However, as...

MGuth.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747I-DISCO - screen burning.

It happened again, after changing some configuration in STM32CubeIDE ioc file. Breaking change, the application hanged with black screen for no apparent reason. As I tested with the debugger - it passes all initialization in main(), then hangs when s...

HTD by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pink and green pictures in OV5640

Hi everyone Im tryng to capture RAW RGB pictures with ov5640 but all i get is pink and green ones. I asume im geting YUV pictures despite the configuration of format related registers is:format control (0x4300) = 0x00 (RAW, BGBG... / GRGR...)forma...

Egord.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sd card not working with touchgfx

Hi, I tried the example on formatting the sdcard and it works (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KDN1o6924).How do I implement this with TouchGFX? I set everything the same and mount the SD card (f_mount), but the next command is no longer executed (...

JNova.0 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Widget move across container.

Hi, I used a swipe container with 2 pages, and I want to drag the icon from the 1st page to the 2nd page. But the icon cannot move to 2nd page because the icon is create in the 1st page container and doesn't move across container. How can achieve m...

V.H by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels