STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX stuck after flash operations

Hi, we are developing a software using TouchGFX. Everything seems to work fine until I need to erase a section of the flash. After that, the TouchGFX process seems to stop working and the display is not updated anymore. This is hard to debug since th...

sute by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32F469i-DISCO strange behavior with LCD

Hi to all,I'm new in stm32 and I have stm32F469i-DISCO board.Factory demo worked well on it.Then I've started to exploring examples from STM32CubeIDE (New -> STM32 project -> Examples -> filtered by board)Last couple of tries was LCD_DSI_CmdMode_Doub...

0693W00000KZxqLQAT.png 0693W00000KZxrdQAD.png 0693W00000KZxtPQAT.png
DKash.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST emwin library issue

We are using the emWIN library to display the images, but we are having problems. The initial screens 2 are displaying, but when you enter a specific screen, the display module does not respond.We can't figure out what's wrong because it's structing ...

MRedd.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos