STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

UnmappedDataFont compile error

Hello,I'm using the version 16.1 of TouchGFX and when I generate the project on the simulator I get these error messages when I try to run the code in VS :I generate the project with the following text config: Any help is more than welcome.

0693W00000QMlcFQAT.png 0693W00000QMlcKQAT.png
GMeur by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do ILI9806E DSI move?

I am working on a test on the stm32f469i_Discovery board.On the stm32f469i, the MIPI interface operates with the OT8009A LCD. Instead of OT8009A LCDs, it is planning to connect the stm32f469 with other LCDs.The LCD control IC uses the ILI9806E while ...

PKunK.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modifying standard widgets

I've made some modifications to a standard widget by extending the widget class, for example to the Slider widget.I create a class MySlider that extends the Slider and override some of the methods. To use this new created class I then modify the View...

JVALL.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to work with touchgfx in bare metal ?

Hi...I m working on STM32f746g-Disco board, In cubemx I have added touchgfx software & since I want to configure the display on Bare metal I have disabled FREERTOS. When I have regenerate the code , OSWarraper file is getting generated. I want to kno...

PM.5 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Supported MCUs for 720*1280 DSI Display

Hello There,I'm new to DSI based Displays. We have got a DSI Display of 720(H) x 1280 (V) resolution which is based on ILI9881D and supports 2 Lanes.I want to know whether STM32F469VET6 could support it? As I couldn't find any guide for this.Any help...

KAgga.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos