STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Creating Touchgfx projects without RTOS!

When creating a Touchgfx project on Touchgfx Designer, the project comes with RTOS by default. One could disable RTOS by opening the .ioc file on CubeMX and unticking FREERTOS. But then it is also required to delete the CMSIS file and other related R...

Letter spacing or tracking in TouchGFX

Has anyone here had experience with adjusting the letter spacing of a font in TouchGFX? Is it possible to do? For example, if the font needs to have 2px of letter spacing per design, how would you achieve that?Thank you,Sasha

SLapa.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bitmap caching and partial framebuffer

On a STM32F722xx board with no SDRAM, all I have are the 256KB or internal RAM and 512KB FLASH. I implemented PartialFramebuffer and got it working. To reduce the size of the FLASH image, I wanted to implement loading the bitmaps from the SD card.I f...

AIlie.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the ToughGFX Designer, select stm32f7508-disco with the same PCB shape to create a project and write to stm32f746-disco, and the touch works well.

​hello,​-> see previous question : https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002FEx2TSAT/depending-on-the-​stm32f746disco version the lcd- ouch operation of the code generated by touchgfx does not work​As I asked before, I have a problem with the LC...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjKSDQA2.png
moon1003 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels