cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx main screen actions halts due to usart rx interrupt callback

RiverDi_user
Associate

Hello,

I am a beginner in STM32 and Touchgfx. I am having a touchgfx application which has multiple screens. The main screen in touchgfx should update the live data received from Uart Rx. When a button in main screen is clicked, it should navigate to other screens. I am using an interrupt callback to receive the Uart data. The problem I am facing right now is, the Uart Rx is working fine through interrupt callback, and the data is being updated in mainscreen. But when the button is clicked, nothing happens. I suspect it's due to interrupt is being serviced often. Unfortunately my Uart DMA receive doesn't work and I am able to receive data only through interrupt callback. Can someone Hed some light on my issue?

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RiverDi_user
Associate

Hello There,

I was able to fix the issue. I was focusing on the Rx callback and didnt realize I was using a blocking call for Tx. I figured it out and now I am able to receive the UART data aswell as I could use the touch screen in UI.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RiverDi_user
Associate

Hello There,

I was able to fix the issue. I was focusing on the Rx callback and didnt realize I was using a blocking call for Tx. I figured it out and now I am able to receive the UART data aswell as I could use the touch screen in UI.

Regards