STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Scrollable container and wildcard values

Hello again,I have a bunch of measurement results that I would like to display on the screen but space is getting too little. I looked at the scrollable container example, where the long text was put as a text resource (or whatever that is). However,...

HHarj.1 by Senior
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch Gfx

i am getting this issue Error: No debug probe detected.c:/Users/gaura/Documents/screentest/MyApplication_5/gcc/include/flash_sections_int_ext.mk:2: recipe for target '_extflash_' failedmake[1]: *** [_extflash_] Error 1../gcc/Makefile:47: recipe for t...

TouchGFX 4.22.0 compilation error

So, ST is fixing one bug by creating another one. But lets start at the begin.The good thing is that on TouchGFX version 4.22.0 is finally possible to generate TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.cpp without error if LCD is connected through FMC from CubeIDE.The ba...

Eiffel by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cacheable containers

Hello everyone,Could you provide an example of using cached containers?In the TouchGfx documentation, the subject is described very superficially, while I think it is very important to deepen it it would be sufficient to have the code of this example...

DDi S.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problema visualizzazione immagini

Vorrei sottoporre un problema che sto riscontrando su una scheda personalizzata basata su STM32H745BIT6 che utilizza l'interfaccia RGB565 e un display di grandi dimensioni (1024x768).Quando carico il progetto (modalità DEBUG) da STM32CubeIDE(1.12.1) ...

robichi by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos