STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX : generated file Texts.cpp

Hi,We're wotking on a board with STM32G0 MCU.We have a HardFault in IAR IDE with drawStringLTR(widgetArea, invalidatedArea, stringVisuals, format, pArg); in void touchgfx::LCD::drawString function in generated file Texts.cppIt works when invalidatedA...

GLion.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Replacing all C++ codes in touchgfx with C

I am wondering if it's possible to replace all the C++ codes in the gui folder, that is, View.cpp, presenter.cpp & model.cpp with C codes instead?Would this result in a conflict with the other files in the generated folder if I leave them as .cpp? I ...

Resolved! TOUCHGFX 4.22 bugs

I've installed TouchGFX version and with STM32CubeMX generate code but in the TouchGFX folder does not find .touchgfx file. What is the problem?Stm32CubeMX version 6.8.1 

heyo_0-1687947076739.png
heyo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Code generating and Simulator error

I installed touch 4.10select STM32429I-Disc1after combining package:1 At startup and when I pressed "Run Target" or "Generate Code" the program shows: "Error during code generation".2 When I pressed "Run Simulator": "Unable to lounch simulator".W...

DSham by Associate II
  • 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX Designer 4.19.1 freezes

I have a problem with version 4.19.1 of the designer in that it regularly freezes when trying to look at either a different container in the canvas view or a different screen. It is generally a bit slow moving between items, but lately it just locks ...

GMeta.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V22 of Designer crashes

In the new designer - just create an empty simulator project,- error indicator : Combination of Simulator & Blank UI failed and designer crashes.Worked on previous versions.

wvl by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F411RE & Nucleo-GFX01M2 availability

I have purchased STM32F411RE & Nucleo-GFX01M2.I attempted to complete one of the examples in “ TouchGFX ” but there is no option for the board.The “ TouchGFX 4.22” does not have the above board.Is there a tutorial on adding the board to the list or i...

Convert UNICODE::CHAR to Float

Hi,I'm try to convert a unicode::char to a float.I not find a function to do it. https://support.touchgfx.com/4.20/docs/api/classes/classtouchgfx_1_1_unicodeIn C language, I used to using a simple char with iotf() to convert it.Today I'm following th...

uilter by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX 4.22 Issues

Hello,i have few problems with the new version of Touchgfx 4.221. When using Dynamic Graph every time the code is generated the Base class is broken. This effect was also observed in previous versions. If the Line / Array sequence is changed and rest...

issue.gif issue-fix.gif tgfx4.21.4.png tgfx4.22.png