STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! How to use TouchGFX with STM32G0B1RE?

Hello!I would like to know if it is possible to develop a project in TouchGFX directed to the STM32G0B1RET6 microcontroller.According to the examples/documentation the STM32G0B1 is not supported.Please, could someone help me? Or do you have an exampl...

CVSta by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! How to use BW_RLE image format on a 16bpp LCD

I have a project that uses an arrow image in many parts of the UI. Currently the project has 5 different versions of the same image, but in different colours. I have limited flash space and would like to condense the 5 images down to 1 BW_RLE image. ...

KStea.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos