STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! STM32F746G-Disco Board // TouchGFX // DAC Issue

I have created a simple TouchGFX GUI on my STM32F746G-Disco Board. Everything works well. In my project I need a DAC . So I switched on DAC1 in CubeMX. But when I do so and flashing the code to the Board the screen do not show the genereated UI anymo...

UWall.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA2D signals transfer completion too soon?

I used STM32CubeIDE to create the LCD_DSI_CmdMode_DoubleBuffer for the STM32F769I-DISCOVERY board. It works fine, but I made some modifications to just draw a rectangle:    if 1 BSP_LCD_SetTextColor(LCD_COLOR_RED); BSP_LCD_FillRect(0, 0, 800, 240...

20230815_080956.jpg
_Nick by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Touchgfx and user input

Hi since I am very new to touchgfx this is probably a wrong or already answered question. How can someone has a user edited text line or text area with a virtual keyboard? I mean to have a text input widget that user selects it and a keyboard opens o...

Kyrpav by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

touchgfx led backlight control

I have bought a riverdi display RVT50HQTNWC00, i want to know if at the backlight pins that the typical is 12volts i can connect a 12vdc power adapter for test or i need to use a led driver like TPS61169.

Kyrpav by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX: TouchGFX_Task Only Called Once

Hello,I am running on the STM32H725AGI6 on a custom board. I am trying to use the TouchGFX GUI with the LTDC interface (RGB565). I am trying to run a firmware that I had previously working on another of the H7 series (STM32H7B3IIT6). The hardware is ...

KMew_0-1691086518290.png
KMew by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horrible displayed content quality

Hello, I am using STM32H7 with a circular display (driver HX8363-A). One of the problems that I seems to have is that although on the TouchGFX software the content looks nice, the moment I display that same content on the physical display, it looks h...

montea by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels