STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using STM32F103VC in MC workbench

Hi, I have some question on mcu selection in MC workbench. As I have previous build an application based on STM32F103VC, I would like to use MC workbench to do configration. However, i cannot select it from the list. Are there any other solution? Tha...

Ysiu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect with stm32f303VC in monitor

After I load the program into the MCU, I tried to connect the device in the monitor and it show the message "connection failed! No response. check the communication cable, the power on the board or the baudrate". I have checked the baud rate and port...

0690X000009Ys2EQAS.png
Ysiu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does STM32F303RE support dual motor drive?

Hi there, I am using ststem workbench for stm32, cube mx v 5.3 and mcsdk 5.4. I want to develop a dual motor application with stm32f303re. However, after I generate the code and upload it. It cannot connect through the monitor. (Works for single mot...

Ysiu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos