STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F767 USB VCP

Hello,I have a problem with VCP on NUCLEO with STM32F767. There is no demo for STM32F7 and I have no idea how to start. My idea is to use USB periphery of STM32F767 for communication via VCP. Can you help me, please how to start or where I can find s...

Secondary boot loader + internal boot loader

Hello,I am considering to develop a small secondary boot loader for STM32F030xx.My idea is this BL checks the CRC of the application image and jumps to it if CRC matches. A second fallback image would be jumped to should the primary one be invalid (e...

ECost by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure ADC+DMA to have 3 conversions and get DMA interrupt when all 3 conversions are complete and converted values are available in predefined buffer of size 3?

I am using STM32F756 Eval board and trying ADC+DMA example.Example, is about one ADC conversion and the data is stored in variable using DMA.I am looking out for changes to be done in the configuration such that,After I start ADC conversion, I must ...

jagdish2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 USB VCP driver problem

Hi   i'm using STM32L452RE controller ,i'm try to connect(through VCP ) USB (device ) with our own windows application that time it showing error like USB driver it not 32 bit , but i'm installed virtual com port driver ver 1.5.1 only . i need .inf 3...