STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Program stmf401re in DFU mode

Hi,I have custom board for stmf401 and I try to program it in DFU mode. I set the boot0 to 1 and reset the chip but it is not recognized as DFU device. (not listed in the DfuSe).Do I miss any procedure or settings?(I have connected the PA11/PA12 pins...

DXu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does the STM32F407 send a STALL on USB_FS?

Hi,I'm using STM32F407 and try to establish a USB communication. Until now the device is present in the system and is also able to send and receive bulk transfers. To test the functionality I wrote a simple example:if MCU receives a string of 5 chara...

0690X000009ZcDuQAK.png
waldi by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DFU bootloader for STM32F429 using external PHY?

I'm developing an STM32F429-based high-speed USB audio device that uses a Microchip USB3320 external PHY and would benefit from a DFU mode. Is there an example available anywhere for such a configuration?The default bootloader present in system memor...

timistof by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL User Manual and CAN in 1.8.0

I'm trying to develop application using CAN driver. It looks like the STM32F1 HAL User Manual (UM1850) is outdated.The processor is STM32F103RGT6Where can I find documentation of CAN driver for 1.8.0 Cube version? Or maybe there is somewhere the upda...

Maciej by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX deleted my usbpd_dpm_user.c

Hello there,I don't know if I can call this a bug, but it shouldn't happen at all.Thing goes like this: I have a STM32G071, I enabled UCPD1 and 2, also CMSIS, USBPD library in CubeMXI generated code for SW4STM32, I write my custom board code in usbpd...

JChau by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels