STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Updating Bootloader from Application ??

Hi,I'm having a STM32G474 with Bootloader block (0x0800 0000 - 0x0800 4FFF) and Application block (0x0800 5000 - 0x0807 FFFF).I need to update Bootloader from Application, by copying a new bootloader located on higher memory. Is it possible ?I'm usin...

MAmem.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LWIP TFTP

Hi, I have to develope a system where an stm32 connected via ethernet handles files stored in a sdcard through an FTP connection from a PC.I know there is a sample from ST exactly about this but I can't get it to work on my nucleo H723 board, it seem...

STuri.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB microphone on STM32U5

Hi,I am trying to activate the USB Audio as a microphone profile.This feature already implemented for STM32L4 family, and it works correctly.I am trying to run the same USB stack on EVB B-U585I-IOT02A board, I see that the device is detected as USB m...

AA.10 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_FLASH_OB_Launch() Hangs STM32L5

I'm attempting to enable the SRAM2 parity bits on an STM32L552, and any time I call HAL_FLASH_OB_Launch, the chip hangs. I've also tried directly setting the OBL_LAUNCH bit in the NCSR register with the same results.I've looked through some of the L...

MBand.3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos