STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I-CUBE-LRWAN1 doesn't send some data

Hello everyone, I am developing an application using I-CUBE-LRWAN1 and a set of my own sensors to read humidity and ambient temperature, together with a ground humidity sensor.What I would like is to send these two values via LoRa to an application I...

JAgui.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to empty UART FIFO

Hi, I'm using the UART on a STM32G071 MCU. To read data  get  an interrupt when the FIFO reach the FIFO reaches the  threshold of 1/2.Inside the interrupt routine I check if there are uart errors.If I get some errors I want to discard data received....

DAUSILI by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

B-U585I-IOT02A TFM Application

Hi, I have the TFM example running on my board.I'm now trying to write my own non-secured application.I kept mapping just as in original example and after programming it to board the boot validates that application is authenticated.When code reaches ...

ari_v2 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN not working on STM32L431RCT6

"Board A" is a previous revision that used STM32F103C8T6 to communicate with a device over CAN. It works great."Board B" is a new revision of the same board, but I migrated to STM32L431RCT6 because I needed more IO and it was readily available. Long ...

YvanR by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS error, "waiting for unfinished jobs"

Hi, I am very new to STM32. Also new to programming, IDE etc. I am trying to make an OLED print out some text on the screen. I am working on a B-L462E-CELL1 dev_kit.  I don't know what to do with this error.  I get this error(can also be seen in the ...

Fates by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TCP_Echo_Client_PPP with P-L496G-CELL02

I would like to try a PPP connection with P-L496G-CELL02 + BG96 board with X-CUBE-CELLULAR v7.0.0.Among the available demos I have not found the one that realizes the PPP connection. I don't want to buy another board so I tried to modify the L496_BG9...

tommy_0-1687432110317.png
tommy by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels