STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am now using 1.8V for VDD and 3.3V for VDDA. There is no USB. So I am fine having this power regime. The question I now have is on the programming aspects of the MCU (STM32G4A1KEU6). I have (we use) an STLINK programmer:STLINK-V3MINIE. All these time I

I am now using 1.8V for VDD and 3.3V for VDDA. There is no USB. So I am fine having this power regime. The question I now have is on the programming aspects of the MCU (STM32G4A1KEU6). I have (we use) an STLINK programmer:STLINK-V3MINIE. All these ti...

DOwus.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Designing with STM32L496

Hello Team,We are planning to use the MCU STM32L496QGI6 for one of our new projects.The MCU will be powered from a 1.8V source (since all external peripherals are working in 1.8V only).One of the SPI slaves is working in 3.3V, so we are planning to u...

shibin by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

St-Link error (DEV_USB_COMM__ERR)

Hello We brought new St-Link/V2, Now I tested with STM32CubeProgrammer , In this we unable to read serial number of this St Link (some time it shows '@' symbol) . please check the attached the .png file Same issue we found in working ST-Link pre...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDHFAQA4.png

Resolved! Struggling to get USB CDC device working with NUCLEO-F411RE directly connected to computer, but not with STM32F411E-DISCO

I have been struggling to get USB CDC device to work for the Nucleo without any additional USB peripherals. USB CDC works perfectly fine when I use the DISCO-board connected through the USB-micro, with the same MCU as the NUCLEO. I have connected a c...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000birxqQAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biscUQAQ.png
evenlund by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos