MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MEMS barometer

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 00:23I'm using a LPS331 in a prototype. The datasheet does not give any timing information other than one can select the output data rate. What are the timing values for SPI such as max clocking frequency, etc. I search ...

How do I increase sampling freq.?

Posted on August 22, 2013 at 10:37Currently I' m using start(0,50,0) command for the iNEMO2v to get 50Hz, I want to increase the sampling frequency to at least 100Hz but just changing it to start(0,100,0) does not seem to do the trick. Any suggestio...

New iNEMOâ„¢ Suite 2.2 is now available on ST.com

Posted on February 25, 2011 at 17:44Dear All, The Suite 2.2.0 and related SDK are now available on http://www.st.com/inemo Version 2.2.0 support now: § Sensors Registers Settings (only for iNEMO V2) § Integrated Firmware upgrading (only for ...

Fabio by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

INemo and LabView

Posted on July 09, 2013 at 07:17Hello, I'm very green when it comes to sensors and MCU. I'm tasked with implementing the INEMO v2 board to work with LabView independent of the INEMO GUI. Is this possible? How difficult will it be? Where should I sta...

Configuring FIFO mode in LIS3DH

Posted on June 24, 2013 at 19:58Hi,   I am trying to configure LIS3DH in FIFO/Stream mode and have a few questions as the data sheet is not very clear.1) Can I configure the INT2 as the WaterMark interrupt?  I don't see any option to configure INT2 ...

ramperry by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

offset error in LSM303D

Posted on June 24, 2013 at 18:40I have a design with the LSM303D e-Compass and 3D accelerometer.  When we calibrate the accelerometer, we are frequently seeing zero-g level offset corrections greater than the +/-60 milli-g typical value specified in...