MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM9DS0 Temperature Sensor

Posted on March 04, 2014 at 01:07I am using the LSM9DS0 as a 9DOF IMU for a motion sensing application.  I need the temperature sensor to compensate for temperature-induced gyro drift.  I can get everything to work, but the temperature always reads ...

Setting up Keil for INemo project

Posted on May 29, 2014 at 12:33Hi guys/gals,I am new to the iNemo board and to ARM programming in general.I have just bought the iNemo-M1 discovery board, the STM32 programmer by ST, downloaded the firmware and installed the drivers. I have also ins...

bouvett by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set LSM9DS0 register to enable motion interrupt?

Posted on May 28, 2014 at 02:57Hi:   I want to enable motion interrupt for accelerometer, but In LSM9DS0 datasheet, there's no description about Duration and Threshold register, Could you give me the example about how to set these two register to en...

dong by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Raw readings from accelerometer in the LSM9DS0

Posted on February 27, 2014 at 16:52Hi,My raw readings from the accelerometer of the LSM9DS0 MEMS have a big offset in  two axis, it's about 0.15 G in the x-axis and .07 G in the z-axis. i find these offsets about 15% and 7% in these axis are a bit ...

remote by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Self Test

Posted on October 30, 2013 at 12:48Dear all,I am working on the LIS3DH and trying to correctly develop the embedded Self Test feature.All I do is evaluating the difference between the ''Normal Measurements'' and the ''Self Test Measurements'' and ch...

LIS331EB support need urgently

Posted on May 19, 2014 at 09:17I try use LIS331EB in IAR 7.1 in one big project. Where can  I find  all additional files for IAR (startup_lis331eb.s, StdPeriph_Driver, StdPeriph_Examples )? Should I use core_cm0.h or You can give me something like l...

L3GD20 bandwith and cut-off

Posted on May 16, 2014 at 13:36Hello, I have some problems to understand the table 21(page31 in datasheet). The output rate is clear, but what does the bandwith means? Witch unit have the cut-off term and how did it have influence to my output value...

t_ by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos