MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DS33 SPI pin functions

Posted on November 25, 2016 at 04:59Hi,As per the datasheet, the pin &sharp3 of the LSM6DS33 device is used as 1. I2C serial data (SDA)2. SPI serial data input (SDI)3. 3-wire interface serial data output (SDO)In what SPI mode is it used as an input ...

prachi by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH High pass filter doesn't work on z-Axis

Posted on November 14, 2016 at 11:42Hello everybody, I am trying to apply the built in high pass filter of an LIS3DH to all 3 axis. For the x and y axis this works beautifully: When I rotate the board by 90� I see the peak in the data and flattening...

LIS2DH12 data ready interrupt

Posted on November 14, 2016 at 07:37Hi,I want the most basic function -- data ready interrupt, but it seems not so easy to come out. Here are my configurations:void lis3dh_init(void){  //Inizialize MEMS Sensor lis3dh_reset();  //set ODR (turn ON dev...

LIS2DH12 FIFO using INT1_THS

Posted on November 25, 2016 at 23:43I wish to filter incoming FIFO data by a threshold value as set in INT1_THS, however the WTM flag is set regardless of the magnitude. Are these two functions not compatible? If not, I need to know how to link the ...

LPS331 disappearence

Posted on November 25, 2016 at 15:51A month ago this series of sensor was available on official site and marked Active, not even NRND. For all related information has disappeared. Is the only way to obtain the documentation is to google it everywher...

LIS3MDL Sensing Technology

Posted on November 23, 2016 at 08:03Hello all, Does anyone know what's the sensing technology about LIS3MDL? (Like AMR, Hall, TMR, GMR, etc)

rtptoy by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303C issues

Posted on November 20, 2016 at 10:26Good morning,I'm developing an application on a STM32L4 discovery board which reads data from the lsm303c and logs those datas on the usb via an otg cable.The issue is that after few seconds the accelerometer stop...