MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS2DH Reading and Clearing FIFO

Posted on April 12, 2017 at 17:13I am moving to the IIS2DH from the LIS3DSH because it is end of life. I am having an issue with reading the FIFO. I can enable FIFO mode and it seems to fill and generate an interrupt on OVRN and WTM just fine, but t...

Magnetometer difference between LSM9DS0 and LSM9DS1

Posted on April 11, 2017 at 08:08 We are upgrading our IMU from a LSM9DS0 to LSM9DS1. However we are having issues with the magnetometer on the LSM9DS1. Even after min/max calibration it doesn't appear to give correct heading. We are aware tha...

LIS3MDL SPI BUS Problem

Posted on April 11, 2017 at 12:31Hi, I have designed a circuit which has 8 LIS3mdl sensor slot on 1 spi bus.The problem when I connect only one ls3mdl sensor (other 7 are empty) to the board it works well. but most of the when I connect another one ...

LIS2DHTR Reflow Issue

Posted on March 30, 2017 at 21:02Hello,     We are working with the LIS2DHTR and have had significant yield issues after running the board through the reflow oven.  For the next run we plan to lower the temperature.  But for now we are replacing the...

LSM6DSL Min/Max specifications for ODR (Output Data Rate)

Posted on March 21, 2017 at 15:35I'm using the LSD6DSL in an application where the sampling rate (ODR for the MEMs) is important. The ODR in the datasheet is only given as 'Typical'. Could I get a more precise specification for the ODR, e.g. min/max...

cn2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

www.st.com

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 12:56Apple watch accelerometer axis range Hi good morning,I'm developing an apple watch health care application. After a search i discover an ST microelectronics accelerometer sensor mounted on a system on a chip internal...

LIS3DH Interrupt INT1 Mode Not Firing

Posted on April 07, 2017 at 08:14I'm using the LIS3DH set at 1 Hz ODR.  My SPI hardware seems to be working since DATA_RDY interrupts come in fine at a steady 1 second interval and the accelerometer data looks good.  In fact I get good data at all s...

Programming (setup) of LSM6DSL IMU via 4-wire SPI

Posted on April 06, 2017 at 21:58Couple of questions regarding the LSM6DSL (iNEMO intertial module) setup via the SPI interface.1. Should it possible to program the IMU at 10 MHz SPI interface or does the programming need to be done a slower speed?2...

gaurav2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos