MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Axis X is not changing

Posted on August 14, 2017 at 17:33Hi,I'm using LSM6DSL and unable to operate X axis on accelerometer. The Y and Z axes give me the right results but X axis is stable at 32756 and changes only by 5 points. I have 4 devices with LSM6DSL and all behave...

LIS3MDL availability

Posted on February 15, 2017 at 10:12We're trying to get some LIS3MDL parts for some sample boards we are making. Seems there is no supply anywhere. Does anyone know what the problem is, or when it's likely to be sorted? Better still: any ideas where...

LSM9DS1 Accelerometer Calibration required?

Posted on May 01, 2017 at 18:41We are making roll measurements (atan2(ay,az)) using the LSM9DS1's accelerometer.   We see extremely little error, just fractions of a degree.  Since this is within our required accuracy, we are thinking that we don't ...

djacobs by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fielf of view of VL53LOX

Posted on September 29, 2016 at 13:03How the 25 degree field of view of VL53LOX TOF sensor was covered? If there any algorithm to measure the distance with in that field of view ?

VL6180X addressing multiple sensors

Posted on July 23, 2017 at 16:03I am working with the VL6180x and I would like to connect multiple sensors via an expansion board by ST (*). Therefore I want to communicate to single sensors, so I have to change each single I2C-Device-Address via th...

STEVAL-WESU 1 Accelerometer reports 0 data

Posted on August 16, 2017 at 11:52The accelerometer on my STEVAL-WESU1 has stopped reporting data. For instance, in the Plot data demo, I can see:Data: X: 0  Y: 0  Z: 0After I charge it, it does report some data but only for some seconds.I can see t...

STEVAL-WESU1 Accelerometer reports ''0'' data

Posted on August 16, 2017 at 11:44My STEVAL-WESU1 does not report any Accelerometer/Gyrometer data anymore.In the Plot data menu, I can see:Data: (X: 0 Y: 0 Z: 0)If I charge my STEVAL and start the demo, it will report data for some seconds, and the...

LIS2DE12 Interrupt configs, Offset correction and ...

Posted on August 15, 2017 at 23:13Hi,I'm trying to use LIS2DE12 for position recognition of device, but i faced some strange problems !1- I didn't find any solution to correct the offset values of X Y Z dimensions ! i.e after soldering the chip, whe...

6D orientation detection with LIS3DH

Posted on February 03, 2017 at 16:40Hi all,I'm using a LIS3DH accelerometer and I would like to detect the device orientation in the space. According to the specifications I could do this by means of the 6D orientation detection function, but I'm no...

Precision difference between LPS22HB and LPS25HB

Posted on October 29, 2016 at 12:25Hi, I can read from LPS25HB ST description page that it have ''High-resolution mode: 0.01 hPa RMS'' while on LPS22HB there's nothing about this. But looking at either datasheed I've found that: LPS22HB PAccT +/-0.1...