MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DE12 Interrupt on INT2 pad

Posted on November 17, 2017 at 22:11I am unable to generate an interrupt on INT2 pin. But I can generate an interrupt with the same configuration on INT1 pin. Seems like I am missing something obvious or the datasheet is missing something crucial!!I...

LSM6DS33 => Fifo continous mode bad time values

Posted on November 18, 2017 at 16:03Hello everyone,I've problem with using Continous Fifo mode. During data processing I get periodically strange values in timestamp. In table below is shown configuration whitch I use.I use interrupt on fifo treshol...

Resolved! LSM6DSM FIFO not working

Posted on November 19, 2017 at 00:05I can't get the FIFO to work. The LSM6DSM is connected to a microcontroller via SPI. The sensor works fine when I use the status register and data registers to get the accel and gyro data.But for higher ODR I want...

LIS2DS12 positive self test values

Posted on November 17, 2017 at 22:41What is the expected self test difference values that should be expected? The spec indicates between 70 mg  and 1500 mg which seems like a very large range. Most other ST sensors has this value in a few hundred mg...

LIS3DH or LIS331H @ 4.2V ?

Posted on November 17, 2017 at 14:02Hello,I'm trying to design device with all components powered by li-po battery to minimize the power losses, cost and SIZE.I'd like to avoid voltage regulator, level shifters etc.This sensors should be powered up ...

Resolved! LIS2DE12 Accelerometer I2C data Reading Problem

Posted on November 12, 2017 at 08:35Hi, I'm working with LIS2DE12 for motion detection. I have configured INT1. Whenever motion is detected I'm reading  INT1_SRC but its value is not changing. It is always same 01101000. Here's the configurations I ...