MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DH12 reset (BOOT in CTRL_REG5)

Hallo,I am wondering how can I reset the LIS2DH12 accelerometer. I am using the official ST driver which preserves register contents on nearly all actions (read-modify-write), and the MCU in hardware may perform a soft reset when it tries to re-initi...

Resolved! STEVAL-MKI109V3 dfu issue

Hi, I recently bought a STEVAL-MKI109V3 with STEVAL-MKI208V1K. My pc runs on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS.I've installed the Unico GUI, but when selecting the STEVAL-MKI208V1K in the Unico, it says "Port not open. Please, check the board is connected."I've tri...

FCook.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello ST Experts , I have a stm32f745 ,which creates a single file and writes a string array in SD card using FATFS, but now I want to create multiple files which appends the PDM2PCM middleware converted PCM buffer values. from the 3 MEMS acquired?

Certain things which are unclear are :1) When I increase the size of the PDM buffer and PCM buffer say to 2000 ,4096 to collect more samples for storing to convert them into a larger file into.wav or mp3 , I find no creation of the file in SD card .T...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM303dlhc Accelerometer functionality not working

Hi ,After downloading the stm32f401 disco demo .hex file to the board, the accelerometer functionality is not working after pressing the user button as per the readme instructions. It means the LSM303dlhc chip is damaged.So to confirm that, will you ...

x-nucleo-iks01a2 with motionFX library

Hello,I'm using nucleoF446RE with X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2. I read data from sensor (LSM6DSL and LSM303AGR) and with MotionFX library I get rotations, but there are some problems.At beginning, if I don't rotate the board, the z-axis rotation is different fr...

AR1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos