STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Issue with OCD

Every time I hit "RUN" to send the code to my board I get the following annoying error. The board still receives the code but I want understand why this is happening and how to solve this problem.I am programming a NUCLEO f303Re board using STM32Cube...

BenDa by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

C-MACRO in Pre-Build script

Hi, for my STM32CubeIDE projects it would be convenient to have a macro whose value increases every time I compile the project; As if it were a counter of the times I pressed the build button, to be used as an ID to identify the specific build.For ex...

FMass.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Placing HAL functions into ITCM RAM

Hello,Is there a simple way how to tell CubeMX to place HAL drivers (all or selected modules) into ITCM RAM instead of FLASH? Or it is possible only by manual writing directive to each function?If manual way is the only one, is it at least possible t...

APaus.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Install custom help plugin offline

Hi all.I tried to install a custom help eclipse plugin (see https://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Online%20Help%20for%202_0/help1.htm )via the plugins directory into stm32cubeide with no success. However the same plugin installs in a clean install...

CustomHelpPluginEclipseIDE.png CustomHelpPluginDirectoryStructure.png
bbee by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMT not available in tools menu

Hi there!Found the site about the MMT today (File:Screen S&NS MMT.png - stm32mcu) and wanted to try it, but neither CubeIDE 1.15.0 nor CubeMX are showing the option in the tools menue for my H723 or L432. Am I missing something? Thank you for your he...

2024-04-18 20_38_44-Window.png
PGrif.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I change UI size in .ioc file view?

Hello community!!I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 with 4k monitor and my fractional scaling set to 175%, and this is what I get in STM32CubeIDE .ioc file view, which is too small to read.I tried toggling some font settings in Window > Appearance, but didn't wo...

AO7_0-1712289415455.png
AO7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Selection Menu

I need to download and populate the STM32 board selector. Currently in order to select a board, eg: Nucleo series, I will need an internet connection. Is there not a way to download the list and use STM32Cube IDE to select from the downloaded list? T...

techdesk by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Variadic functions (like prinf)

Hi community,I wrote the following functionUINT PrintOut(const char* format, ...) { va_list args; va_start(args, format); char buffer[1024] = { 0 }; vsprintf(buffer, format, args); va_end(args); return PrintString(buffer); }No problems at co...