STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Problem on I2S output using HAL

Hi,​I wrote a simplest program (below) to send sine wave data to PCM5102A (DAC) via I2S.​However, I found only L-ch data is valid and R-ch has no data.Analogue (DAC) output of L-ch is somewhat sine wave, but it is sometimes de-formed. And if I look i...

0693W000000XN2BQAW.png
KAJIK.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! installation of the stm32cubeide

i have got a problem when i download stm32cubeide and install. i have download the file "en.gnu-tools-for-stm32-7-2018-q2-update.20190328-1800.zip" is correct? i have extracted the file, but can not find out the installation file in extract folder. ...

kevin xu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong download link for STM32CubeIDE

Tried downloading STM32CubeIDE for macOS and Linux (Debian installer). Both of these are not giving the correct download file. It seems to be some kind of source code package to compile a toolchain. Please help!

Include files not added to new source folder.

I created a new source folder in my file stucture, so I have the usual Core and Drivers folders, plus the FreeRTOS folder added by CubeIDE, then I have my App folder. See below.When I compile this, it compiles the three folders the IDE created, but f...

JMill.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging an STM32L152RE with Sleep causes exception in Code, but , running code after removing the emulator and power cycling functions correctly

I have a strange problem, I have ported the MBED-OS blinkly program to the IDE (this was a relatively painless process) , which sends the device to sleep between flashes. When I download and run the program with the emulator (I have tried blink, sti...

DFill.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos