STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32L4 USB CDC problem

I'm working on a project based on STM32l496rg and trying to send data from USB CDC to terminal. I`ve created a project in STM32CubeIDE (the latest version available), where I`ve set up clocks, enabled USB_FS_Device and USB CDC middleware and all the ...

0693W000002li0lQAA.jpg
Cyada.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security reminding amid STM32CubeIDE update

MCU Support,I update to 1.4.2 and get a ST remind. See appendix. If I select cancel the update is terminated. Which options should I select? It confuses me because why STM reminds this if it is its software. Does other software come in? Best regards,...

AXu.11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generated files have numerous Doxygen warnings

STM32CubeIDE — brand new project with HAL, no user code yet.Generated code includes `@param None` and `@result None` — so Dox is looking for a parameter in the function named `None` — and that in turn is generating an error which is rendered in Eclip...

gw48 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transfer code from IAR to CubeIDE?

HiI have been requested to redesign a current product using an ST32F405RG where the software was developed in the IAR IDE.This is mainly a HW update that requires only a little bit of SW changes.Unfortunately the IAR IDE is not available. Hence, I wo...

TNils.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F411EDISCO - USB Device example

Hi I bought STM32F411E DISCO board for project and want to develop a custom USB Device for communication with PC I need some information on following How to use STM32CUBE software (IDE, Complier) with this board Where is Embedded software and librari...

DHinge by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos