STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

migrate from STM32 board to an other

Hello ST community,I want to port code from an STM32H747I to an STM32F769I, how can I do that?I've already generate a new project with CubeIDE but I'm stucking on some filesthank you

PGreg.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have been playing with an NUCLEO-STM32G474RE and X-NUCLEO-USBPDM1. I've managed to finish up with a project which doesn't compile anymore (with STM32CubeIDE) as a result of running STM32CubeMX several times (with different USBPD stack config settings).

After running STM32CubeMX a few times with different USBPD Stack configuration settings (while I was experimenting to see how much code was being generated for each) I found that it was exporting the following preprocessor values to my project (shown...

Ctrl+Space does not show documentation

How can I get STM32CubeIDE to show proposed function documentatioin when I press Ctrl+Space? For example, if I type "HAL_UART" and press Ctrl+Space, it shows many proposed functions. How to I get it to show the documentation from these functions. Tha...

undefined reference to "a c function in main.cpp"

I am getting errors "undefined reference to two c function " screenshot and whole project archived file is attached here.This project was initially generated by STM32CubeIde as c project then I converted it to c++ using the option "convert to c++ pro...

ASaho.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I rename (proper way) an STM32 project?

How do I rename (proper way) an STM32 project?If I press F2 I can rename the name of the project, but the project folder still have the same name. If I change the name of the folder, then I get errors.Why?Is there a proper way to rename a project?I'm...

DMårt by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos