STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to get "explore macro expansion" to work

I was wondering if there was some trick in STM32CubeIDE to get "explore macro expansion" to work. When I right click and select this nothing happens. It works perfectly fine in Codewarrior 11.x so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks,

Resolved! EEPROM in STM32CUbe IDE

Hi, I had requirement of storing some application data in to EEPROM of MCU.I am using STM32L151RCT6 MCU for my application.Please suggest me any tried examples on this?

MBhir.11 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Prozess of startup-file generation

How is the startup-file generated? As far as I understand, the symbols from the linker-script (_sdata, _edata, _sbss, _ebss and _sidata) are used to copy the ".data" section from the LMA (Flash) to the VMA (RAM), to initialize the ".bss" section with...

ASatt.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things I miss from TrueStudio...

Right-clicking a folder and having the option to Add/Remove Include Path.In Debug Mode if you are running and want to Restart you could just click Restart, now you have to click pause first so Restart is not disabled.There are probably more, but none...

Wood.Andy by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos