STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32F746 Timing Strangeness

I've got a Nucleo-F746 board and have noticed a code execution time anomaly that I can't explain.The code running is very simple:unsigned int j = 750000; while(j--) ;Essentially a loop that does nothing except waste time. When I run this on the ...

jerry2 by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to see only a part of an array in expression view?

Hello!My case is:I have an array of 100 items, but now I know only the first 10 are used so I'd like to watch only the first ten variables.I know I can list the individual array items one after another (e.g, arr[0], arr[1] and so on to arr[9]), but I...

MFran.4 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SAI_Start()?

With the HAL on an STM32U5 nucleo i can HAL_SAI_DMAPause() HAL_SAI_DMAResume() HAL_SAI_DMAStop() HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA() HAL_SAI_Transmit_DMA()Wouldn't it make sense to have aHAL_SAI_DMAStart()?With this nomenclature i don't have a clue how to tx/rx da...

JTedot by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to put Delay or offset Between two PWM Pulse.

Hello Members,I am new to STM32 MCUs. I am trying to generate PWM and try to modify on fly and it works. But my requirement is to have a delay between two pulse on time and it should not align to each other on any edge. Please see the photo to unders...

0693W00000JQD45QAH.jpg
Bhavik by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos