STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

I am working with CubeIDE 1.7.0 . I was to move my project on latest 1.9.0 version, but this version of CubeIDE is give me 500 errors . Do you know where I can download CubeIDE 1.3.1 again ?

stm32 cubeide 1.9.0 version gcc 10 compiler give me error in structures files but in 1.7.0 version of software gcc 9 all ok with structure.maximum error cover with the help of extern before variables and function but only problem in structure defini...

SKapa.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

as we discussion we move stmcubeide32 1.7.0 version to stmcubeide32 1.7.0 we are solve the multiple error resolve with the help of "extern" but some error reaming regarding structure declaration give some error in gcc 10 not resolve

1.sturcture declaration we have facing some errors in the GCC 10 in terms of the variables and function we use "extern: solve the error 2.But in terms of structure how we resolve the errors please look the issue and give me some solutions .

SKapa.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nicla Vision board integration with STM32 based boards

I see Nicla Vision board having lot of potential but the board in and of itself cannot do enough.In order to open its potential, it should be able to talk to existing STM32(STM32F407 for e.g.) based boards through either SPI or UART interface.Do we h...

MSing.8 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos