STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Cannot debug using RTOS Kernel Awareness

Having an issue trying to view multiple thread contexts with CubeIDE RTOS kernel awareness. The debugger keeps disconnecting when RTOS kernel awareness is enabledNormal debugging using GDB server is function correctly.Upon enabling RTOS Proxy, after ...

0693W00000SumBLQAZ.png
EWill.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to update Includes directory

Hello everyone,I have a question about how to update Includes folder in a downloaded example from STM32 CubeMX.Currently, I am working with LoRaWAN_End_Node example downloaded from STM32 CubeMX for the board Nucleo-WL55JC1. Based on that example, I w...

0693W00000SuKQ3QAN.jpg
HNguy.25 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to execute MI command: -data-disassemble -s 484 -e 760 -- 3 Error message from debugger back end: Cannot access memory at address 0x10000

This Error shows up on various Places in the Memory. I can access the Memory through the Memory Browser, but unfortunately there is no Disassembly Interpretation like in the Disassembly Window. This Errors occurs mainly on SRAM Memory, not in Flash. ...

0693W00000Suj1xQAB.png

Undefined reference to 'osThreadJoin'

Hi forum, I'm developing using the STM32CubeIDE on the NUCLEO-F746ZG board running FreeRTOS. In the process of developing my application that makes heavy use of OS constructs, I've run into a missing/unimplemented function problem, namely osThreadJo...

RLee.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos