cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE

HalC
Associate

I have a project that I created using STM32CubeIDE. It was working fine then something glitched with the network and now it says the project file is corrupted and will not load. I have spent most of the day (should have done this earlier) trying to fix it. My project is a C file based for the STM32WL55JC1 board. I'm trying to test the LoRa capabilities. I have been editing my own files to use only the LoRa rather than LoRaWan. I have searched online for help, searched in the IDE, youtube, etc. I did create a new project at one point but it said it was not a CDT project, I tried to convert it but that option was not available when the project was open. So I'm at a complete loss and getting really frustrated with STM32CubeIDE. It seems overly complicated in some ways. I'd also really like to make this project off by itself not linked to any past files. Please help!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Do you have any backups?

* Try to create a new Eclipse workspace and import your project(s) there. If you are on Linux/Mac, mind the hidden files (names begin with a dot).

* Check that the CubeIDE itself is not broken. Again create a new workspace and build some simple example.

* For the next year, consider learning git or other version control tool.