STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE freeRTOS semaphore creation issue

Hi,I have a problem during creation of Semaphore in STM32CubeIDE. When I create a semaphore (dynamic or static) and add it to register view then.... nothing happens. I discovered that issue when in fact this mutex behaves as it wouldn't be created ev...

MarcinGajewski_0-1699617064869.png

Resolved! Preprocessor Macro file does not work for me

Hello EveryoneI'm trying to use Preprocessor Macro Files but they do not seem to work for me. I add the file path to a .h header with a couple of defines that I would like to use globally here.When I build the project, these defines are not found.Thi...

JWend1_1-1699266268853.png
JWend.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Live Expressions showing unexpected value

Took me a while to find this, I hope it helps others.Running STM32CubeIDE v1.11.2. I noticed suddenly my variables values under Live Expressions were showing garbage. After a bit of investigation, I found I had to pad my structs to be 4 byte aligned....

HMcKi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

compilation error after update to V 1.13.0

Since the latest update to STM32Cube V 1.13.0 I get an error during compilation of sysmem.c:error: unknown type name 'caddr_t'The reason seems to be a missing path to sys/types.h. At least adding#include <sys/types.h>to my code solves the problem.But...

Hoffart by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos