STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to install the I-CUBE-LRWAN on the STM32CubeMX?

I have installed the recent version of CubeMX - 5.2.1.I have downloaded STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.1.When I try to add it in the Embedded software package manager, I get a message: This package version is not managed in the version of STM32CubeMX.

GShim by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

0 How to decrypt a LoRaWAN message ?

Hello !I'm sending a LoRaWAN message tothe ping pong code wich plays the role of a gateway but the message is received encrypted , I need to decrpt it on the reception side.Any help please thank you!

AChaa.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L072, self reset

The murata Lora module CMWX1ZZABZ is used and the STM32L072 is inside.Can the STM32 internally reset itself without using the reset function?Explain what happens if a reset occurs.

Getting invalid device id and package data values

I am getting invalid values for the device id and package data from the STM32WB55 on a P-NUCLEO-WB55 Nucleo board.I am getting a value of 0x26 for the Device ID in the UID64 at 0x1FFF7584. And I am getting a value of 0x13 for the package type in the...

DNumk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P-NUCLEO-WB55 - BLE sniffer based on USB dongle?

Hi,I have some experience with BLE and Nordic devices (mostly nRF51822 and BLE 4.1).The Nordic provides sniffer firmware for their devices and I used it a lot. ---Now, thanks to ST team, I have the P-NUCLEO-WB55 kit in my hands and started playing wi...

Resolved! Trying to build the end node node application for B-L072Z-LRWAN1 from STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.1 in keil ide [MDK-ARM Version 5.28a ] but it gives a code size error:

error:.\mlm32l07x01\NUCLEO_CUBE_LORA.axf: error: L6050U: The code size of this image (52352 bytes) exceeds the maximum allowed for this version of the linker.Finished: 0 information, 0 warning, 0 error and 1 fatal error messages.".\mlm32l07x01\NUCLEO...

Msing.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ATT_MTU size

HI,Does someone can explain me how to modify the ATT MTU size please ?Thanks.

LVent by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos