STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Stop mode example?

Hi,I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and I-Cube-LORAWAN SDK specifically AT_Slave project. I am trying to put device in Stop mode but I can see it exist from stop mode immediately.How can I put some condition for device to exit from stop mode or not? Are th...

S.M. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Current Consumption

Hi,I am using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and AT_Slave project from I-Cube-LRWAN. Can Anyone help me with the setup to measure current consumption like jumper position and across which pins to measure current?Thank You

S.M. by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommendation for matching network

Hello All,I'm planing to use a STM32WB55C on a design and I have the choice to either use an old-fashioned Pi matching network + Filter or use an integrated MN/Filter (MPLF-WB55-01E3).Knowing that the part have 0 stock (some expected in a few weeks o...

rnone by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I download STM32CubeWB?

STM32CubeWB is the firmware package of the stm32wb series.when i clicked the Get Software Button,the page jumped to the home page.I have logged in to my ST Account.

�??bo by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GSM & STM32 file download via FTP

GSM modem is attached to STM32. Using FTP AT commands I am able to download a particular file from FTP server. Now I don't know where this downloaded file is saved inside the GSM modem. My goal is to transfer that file into STM32 and upgrade the firm...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loading Thread-CLI example on STM32WB

Hi,I am trying to evaluate Thread connectivity with my brand new STM32WB development kit using Thread_Cli_Cmd example. I connect the board NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo to my PC via the ST-LINK connector then I run STM32Cubeprogrammer, did a full chip erase and...

WThal by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos