STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

No BLE functionality with STM32WB55 Nucleo Board

Hello! I still have Problems to get ble running on the WB55 nucleo board​. What I have done is to generate the code with STMcubemx according the hands-on document.Which mean, I still have modified the clock settings; inserted the IPCC_C1_RX_IRQHandle...

HMiln by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Low pass filter for STM32WB55Vx

The MLPF-WB55-01E3 filter is especially for STM32WB55Cx and STM32WB55Rx. Are there differences STM32WB55Cx, STM32WB55Rx and STM32WB55Vx (WLCSP 100L DIE 495 PITCH 0.4 ) of RF pins impedance? Can I use MLPF-WB55-01E3 for STM32WB55Vx?

With a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 discovery board. After a stop mode wake up using the RTC, I go back to the while(1) loop of the main fonction. But I'm blocked at the end of the loop. Do someone knows why ?

I'm sure that I don't go out of the loop cause I ask a led to blink if I exit the loop. Here are my fonctions to enter and exit the stop mode.void stm32l_lowPowerSetup(void){ HW_RTC_SetAlarm( 5000 );//5sec __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); // Enable Power...

YMAIL by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get SWO working on STM32WB55

SWO seems to put the first few bytes into the TPIU fifo, and then the fifo goes to not ready and stays there.I have the following init code for GPIOB-P3, /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ /* configure Port B3 as SWO, this doesn't seem to get done by cube MX ? ...

nick.T by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 Nucleo Hard Faults In SystemInit()

First time using a nucleo board and I am getting started with the stm32cubeide. I have selected the stm32wb55 nucleo board during project creation and used all the defaults for the cubemx autogeneration code which initializes the buttons and leds. I ...

0690X000009819BQAQ.png
NZinn by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos