Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU Stuck at b Infinite_Loop startup file, with FreeRTOS

Hey...Hi...Hello

Hope all are doing well

I'm dealing with TSM32WB with one of my project

I'm using FreeRTOS with few peripherals like ADC (DMA), UART, USB, I2C etc

I've create the few custom BLE services, out of them when i switch to accelerometer services (Code flow is almost similar with the SenorTile) then i'll cause the thread stuck at "b   Infinite_Loop" at startup file

I'm using the Cube IDE as a development environment

When i open-up the stack analyzer then i found that the ADC1_IRQ_Handler the following message

0693W000008xAAzQAM.png 

When i click on it then it's redirecting me on the startup file at "Infinite_loop"

I've attached the screenshot of the stack analyzer

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Bob S
Principal

Possibly a bus fault or other fault (there are several types of faults, each with its own interrupt vector). All interrupt/fault vectors that are not explicitly initialized point to that code. @Community member​ has posted several (many) versions of fault handler code. Search the forums. This will allow you to see what caused the fault. Maybe an uninitialized pointer that the interrupt handler accesses. I haven't used CubeIDE yet, but that screen shot doesn't look like an decoding of the actual, current stack contents (the "static" in "static stack analyzer" implies that this is a compile-time analasys of which functions call which other functions. I may be wrong though - like I said, I have not yet used that IDE.

Hi.. thanks for your feedback

Cube IDE has the facility to trace the any hard-fault or fault

I have added the hard-fault handler

However, I haven't found any fault withing the fault analyzer

0693W000008xECfQAM.png 

Bob S
Principal

Find the run-time call stack display (not the static stack analasys). Again, I don't know CubeIDE, but in Eclipse it is usually displayed in the "Debug" window/tab. It is shown as a tree structure, with the project name at the top, then a series of function names and (maybe) line numbers. Starting with main(). Something like this:0690X00000BwPKfQAN.png