STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Simple communication between the phone and stm32wb

Is there some kind of example of using stm32WB in the same way as HM-10 BLE.  I need to communicate between controller and mobile phone. The simplest solution seems to be serial communication. Maybe someone have any example How to read and write valu...

przemoga by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 802.15.4 PHY Payload Debugging?

It looks like ST only provides bin file to controls Radio, even reference manual also doesn't mention too much on the Radio system. I am wondering if there is any way to log all PHY payload of a PAN coordinator? Does anybody have experience on this?T...

Jiapeng by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C read issue in STM32L072 MCU

Hi Team,We are using STM32L072 Discovery kit LoRa module for reading CCS811 sensor over I2C peropheral. The Hardware Id (Deivce id) of the sensor is not able to read as the data line does not contain ACK signal at the end. We are using HAL_I2C_Master...

Resolved! The Confirmation email for the STM32-C2C portal does not work, I have tried several times. How can I confirm my account for the portal?

I'm trying to register a P-L496G-CELL01 Discovery Kit in the Concierge portal at www.stm32-c2c.com. The problem is that the portal doesn't seem to recognise that I click the confirmation email. Each time I try to register the new board, it just asks ...

LWall by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos