STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

After the new firmware package for STM32WB, v1.2, I am not able to see the STM32WB on COM port after running a simple USB CDC code to enable serial communication.

//main.c file /* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include "main.h" #include "usb_device.h" #include "gpio.h"   /* Private includes ----------------------------------------------------------*/ /* USER CODE...

HSing by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

About the wireless stack downloaded by default

Hi,expert.I am learning to use P-NUCLEO to support development using STM32WB.As the title, I have a question about the wireless stack.I learned in UM2550 that when writing a wireless stack, the current wireless stack needs to be erased and written ag...

ota-s by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No BLE functionality with STM32WB55 Nucleo Board

Hello! I still have Problems to get ble running on the WB55 nucleo board​. What I have done is to generate the code with STMcubemx according the hands-on document.Which mean, I still have modified the clock settings; inserted the IPCC_C1_RX_IRQHandle...

HMiln by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Low pass filter for STM32WB55Vx

The MLPF-WB55-01E3 filter is especially for STM32WB55Cx and STM32WB55Rx. Are there differences STM32WB55Cx, STM32WB55Rx and STM32WB55Vx (WLCSP 100L DIE 495 PITCH 0.4 ) of RF pins impedance? Can I use MLPF-WB55-01E3 for STM32WB55Vx?

With a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 discovery board. After a stop mode wake up using the RTC, I go back to the while(1) loop of the main fonction. But I'm blocked at the end of the loop. Do someone knows why ?

I'm sure that I don't go out of the loop cause I ask a led to blink if I exit the loop. Here are my fonctions to enter and exit the stop mode.void stm32l_lowPowerSetup(void){ HW_RTC_SetAlarm( 5000 );//5sec __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); // Enable Power...

YMAIL by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos