STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA doesn't start the DMA

Platform: STM32WB55 discovery board connected to I2S codec.My mission: To receive data from the codec using DMA transfer.Calling to HAL_SAI_Receive function returns the data correctly so I guess that everything is configured correctly.When calling to...

ELaha by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How To Connect Your First LoRa Device ( STM32L072CZ Microcontroller ) Using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 And The Shield X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 From STMicroelectronics

Hello , Today I Wrote My Second Article Entitled How To Connect Your First LoRa Device ( STM32L072CZ Microcontroller ) . In This Project i used The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Development Board From STMicroelectronics and Also the Shield X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 From STM...

Resolved! RTC clock ticking faster than actual.

Hello everyone,I am currently developing a code for my custom board that has BLE communication along with RTC and timer(PWM) initialized. I am currently testing my code first on the PNucleoWB55 development board. The issue is that the normal RTC_Alar...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why I can't received a message downlink immediately?

Hi All;​ I am use I-CUBE-LRWAN version 1.2.1. I am program in class C mode. I send a message downlink from network server and I checked that the data was actually sent out. Why I can't received a message downlink immediately. Could you please adv...

Gz by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can SAI and BLE used together in one application?

I am using STM32l476RG nucleo board and X_Nucleo_IDB051.I want to transfer SAI peripheral data over BLE.I have tried to generate code using CUBEMX but device fails to advertise as well as it is fails to capture data over SAI.Alone SAI example is work...

Skand.19 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos