cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I have a Nucleo-WL55JC1 board. It was OK and worked good and I programmed lora example on it and it was working and send data correctly. from a time its flash get locked and when I want to write to its flash it returns verification error

YAtta.1
Associate

and I cannot  change and even read option bits via stm32cubeprogrammer. hjow can i save and restore my board?

Yasser

3 REPLIES 3
IKas.1
Associate II

Hello. I have nucleo-wl55jc1 too. Can you help me with somathing? When i try to download a program in cortex m4 i can make it succesfully. But when i try to download a program in cortex m0+ , debugging is unsuccesful.

"Failed to start GDB server Error in initializing ST-LINK device. Reason: (4) No device found on target." Have you got any idea we this is happended? Also, with stm32cubeprogrammer i can see cortex m4, but i can't see m0+. Thanks regardless!

YAtta.1
Associate

Hi

Did you see this: AN5564 Getting started with projects based on dual-core STM32WL microcontrollers in STM32CubeIDE

Hello and thanks for your reply. Yes i've seen it , i follow it all step by step but it appears "target is not ​replying" and then it disconnect. Have you got any idea why is this happening? Thanks a lot!!