STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! WB55 Cube MX Cannot Retrieve Services

I am doing some basic bluetooth development with the WB55 Nucleo Board using the STMWB Workshop videos as a guideline. Following this, I was able to reproduce the example project that blinks the LED and reads the button state of the board with the ST...

BPaik by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE router with FreeRTOS

Hey guys, I am going to start a project which required to have the BLE router.I prefer to stick to the FreeRTOS as my O.S due to regulations and standards this project needs to pass.I know there is no such example who combined router with freeRTOS, s...

~Amit~ by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

STLink doesn't detect WB55 on custom board

Hi everyone,My group has made a custom board for the STM32WB55RG and included a 6-pin configuration for connecting it to a STLink V2 via SWD (target: VCC, SWO, SWDIO, SWCLK, NRST, GND). However in STLink Utility we keep getting an error message when ...

0690X00000DYbbsQAD.png 0690X00000DYbbxQAD.png
LW.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FUS version read issue

Hello,We are having trouble reading FUS version using STMprogrammer application.0x20030030 always returns 0.The interesting bit, is that SHCI_GetWirelessFwInfo() API does return 1.1.0 as FUS version as expected.FW version is 1.5.0.Its either issue wi...

APort by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with DMA interrupts and low power sleep mode

Hello everyone, I am trying to code a program that uses DMA to transfer samples from an external codec through the SAI.The CPU is in Low Power sleep for most of the time between the DMA interruptsAfter each DMA interrupt whether its half-complete or ...

AHerm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Ota not working. I'm using a Midatronics with STM32WB55CEU6. If I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and BLE_p2pserver_ota.bin (fw 1.4.0) everything is ok. When I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and try to put my app seems that SysTick_Handler() is never called

When I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and try to put my app seems that SysTick_Handler() is never called and after a while the PC goes to a strange location at 0x0800433e. This is outside 0x08007000.The application is ok when I link everything at the def...

Jsilv.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos