STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lora End_Node example doesn't send the right data

I have recently downloaded STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.1.In the main.c of the End_Node example I commented all the sensor related variables etc. and just tried to send letter 'H' with AppData.Buff[i++] = 'H';The message gets though but it keeps cha...

GErze by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RF wakeup clock selection

Hello. I'm currently working with the STM32WB55 controller and the Nucleo demo board. I successfully used the BLE heartrate example. Now, I try to tailor the example for my needs because at the end I would like to run a similar application on the STM...

1: how do i get my gateway to be connected 2: do i need to use at commands on the I-Nucleo to communicate through it 3: how do i know if the I-Nucleo is sending it data? 4: how do i know if the gateway is receiving any data?

Hi All,I am quite new to LoRa so if I am in the wrong forum area I do apologise. If anyone has any information based on my issues below I would appreciate a reply.I have followed the setup guide from STMicroelectronics for the P-Nucleo-LRWAN2:I have ...

0690X00000DYa9TQAT.png 0690X00000DYa9JQAT.png
PRona.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

SBSFU on STM32WB

HelloI am implementing the SBSFU on STM32WB. Thus I have a question on the figure 53 page 88 in UM2262 Rev 6.I need to have the "Loader" inside the "Active image", since the active image links the BLE software stack and OTA will be done via BLE. So t...

PADAM.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Asing.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos