STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help with LP Sleep mode (getting Sysclk under 2Mhz)

Hello! I'm working with an STM32-WB55 nucleo board and trying to put the board into sleep mode. In trying to plan the clocks, I've been working with the *.ioc file to figure out a way to make it work so I know what clock settings to use to put in i...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Nucleo WB55: OTA examples aren't advertising

Using the STM32 Nucleo WB55. Struggling with the OTA examples. None of the three OTA examples seem to work for me. When I program the non-OTA version, the device starts advertising and I can connect to it. But with the OTA version, I see no advertis...

JCorm by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi I'm using STM32CubeIDE for my nucleol476rg board. I'm trying to compile the I-cube-lrwan stack with the Cube IDE. Currently, after compiling I'm getting an error - command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers . Please help.

These are my error messages - <command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be...

MAust.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get the advertising state

Hello,I'm trying to get the advertising state from a new Cube MX project.I followed the step by step, did all the initializations and compare with the P2Pserver exemple.Everythings seem to be ok but I can't get this state work.It seems that the prog...

LVent by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to wakeup from WKUPx when UTIL_SEQ_Run is executed.

Good DayI am programming a stm32wb55rg to start upDo some ADC samplingStart up BLE using    APPE_Init(); Load all values in characteristic.And then i sit in loop running:UTIL_SEQ_Run( UTIL_SEQ_DEFAULT );After 60 seconds I put device in standby mode. ...

HSpre.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does STM32WB offer that other modules don't?

I need to select a chip that offers me a BLE 5.0. What is the advantage of using STM32WB chips, rather than using other modules like Telit, Ebyte etc. Okay STM32 has CubeMX and easy implementation just as said in application notes, workshops etc. but...

y.arikok by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos