STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bluetooth stoppage issue in STM32WB55

I am using the latest version BLE Stack 1.9 provided by ST on STM32WB55 and is facing BLE stoppage issue that unable to see / connect the device on bluetooth after some time.Is this an issue with stack?

AGupt.12 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hello stm32wb55 bluetooth 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2

HelloI am developing a Bluetooth module and I want to use the STM32WB55 chip. In the specifications it says that it supports bluetooth 5.0 but there are few devices that support 5.0, I have been reading manuals and nowhere does it say that it support...

RVela.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE consumption

Hi, I would like to use STM32WB55 or STM32WB30 on CR2032.I reduce CM4 to 250Khz to save voltage level, but CM0 must be set to 32Mhz to use BLE.I observed that BLE connection peak consumption is significant.May be can I reduce Tx power to reduce BLE c...

BSANT.17 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32wb55, why is GPIO so slow ? How can it speed up?

Hi there, I use the Nucleo-WB55 Board and I want to set some GPIO PINs in a high speed.I use Low Level code to get fastest response.GPIO_Init: GPIO_InitStruct.Pin = PID_D0_Pin|PID_D1_Pin; GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = LL_GPIO_MODE_OUTPUT; GPIO_InitStruct.Sp...

STUser21 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476RET6 + SX1262 (Ebyte E22)

Hello everyone,it seems like it is very hard to get an answer in any lora issues. I give it a shot anyway :DI've watched all the lectures in udemy to get familar with stm32 MCU and i have learned a lot, but unfortunately not enough to get a LoRa-Nod...

VNold.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos