STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

HardFault in the workshop on blue thooght with 03-STM32W-WS__How_to_add_BLE_functionality_V2.2. I can turn on and off the blue led. When I press button 1, the cortexM4 goes well in the interrupt routine: void HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback.

After the Return instruction, the Cortex M goes into Hardflault.I use the STM32CubeIder 1.5.1.. It uses sequencer.c. I attach two screen prints:The:void HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback, where there is a breakpointand that of the fault analyzer:

0693W000007DbYOQA0.png 0693W000007DbbrQAC.png

STM32wb Unable to start the advertising

Hello Geeks!I'm playing with STM32WB.Actually, I'm using in one of our product as an SOCI'm using the Former version of the Cube packages, i guess "1.7.x"As we all know, the former version of the Cube packages was unstable and almost impossible to pl...

STM32WB55xx STM32WB35xx BLE 5.0 minimum required time for maximum throughput. Connection is getting lost during the transfer of data more than 100Kbytes.

Hello We are using STM32WB55xx STM32WB35xx Nucleo board with STM Ble stack. We want to transfer data around 2Mbytes after connection.After connection, we are only able to transfer around 100Kbytes of data after that connection is getting lost.What i...

Jagath by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC: Cannot change channel.

Board: STM32WB55-NUCLEO PackI am unable to change the channel being read by the ADC using the included code. I have set the number of conversion to 3 in the ADC configurations. I am not using the DMA but am polling. uint32_t get_battery_voltage(){  ...

TomC by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos