STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55RG Bluetooth receiver problem

I'm using STM32CubeMoinitor-RF to establish a link between 2 devices but the PER is always 100%. I used ACI utilities and have both devices into Advertising mode, it does work on both devices with a pretty decent signal level of ~ -40 dbm. (I'm using...

Msafa.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blink a led with Beacon advertising

Hi,I am advertising I-Beacons using STM32WB. I need blink a led during the whole time of advertising. I have initialized below functions,I-Beacon Process()I-Beacon Initialization()but I am unable blink the led at this moment. (I was able to advertise...

Kryptons by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unbrick P-NUCLEO-WB55 board

Hello, after playing a bit with P-NUCLEO-WB55 pack I bricked the board.The board is visible by Cube Programmer in DFU mode. Programmer can see the ST-Link but ST-Link does not detect the target. Are there any suggestions to recover ST-Link connection...

dimax by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shutdown mode wakeup does not works in STM32WB

Hi,I am using STM32WB55CG nucleo board. I wrote a program as follows.Reset the devicerun BLE sequencer for 1 minute ( advertise BLE for i minute)read the time and datesave the time and date in flashenter shutdown modeWakeup from shutdown mode (using ...

SChan.8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos