cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer between two P-NUCLEO-WB55

MLang.7
Associate III

Hello,

I would like to transfer data between two P-NUCLEO-WB55 boards. I took a look at the p2p-Server/Client example and I think this is just what I need. I used the project templates from CubeIDE and created two own versions. For this I followed this tutorial and got both server and client running. For the server I managed to change the attribute value. Now I would like to establish a connection between both boards. How can I establish a connection and maybe filter for specific devices in my application?

1 REPLY 1
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

If you take BLE_p2pServer and BLE_p2pClient example from STM32CubeWB package, you have the following behavior:

- The Peripheral device (BLE_p2pServer) starts advertising (during 1 minute), the green led blinks for each advertising event.

- The Central device (BLE_p2pClient) starts scanning when pressing the User button (SW1) on the board. 

- BLE_p2pClient blue led becomes on. 

- Scan req takes about 5 seconds.

- Make sure BLE_p2pServer advertises, if not press reset button or switch off/on to restart advertising.

- Then, it automatically connects to the BLE_p2pServer. 

- Blue led turns off and green led starts blinking. Connection is done.

You can look Event_Handler function in BLE_p2pClient example, in p2p_client_app.c file, to see how the connection is filtering for a specific device (here P2P_Server).

Best Regards