STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 OTA_BLE ST BLE Sensor

Helle Evryone , I juste wante to modifiy my file no-ota to file ota, i following the video in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzZOa3jmuM but the problem whene I want to change start adress my application don't work

SOMAR.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB Get wireless stack version at runtime

Hello,I'm using STM32Wb CubeMX HAL FW 1.10.1 and a PNUCLEO-WB55I'd like to get the wireless coprocessor stack version at runtime. I didn't find a HAL API to do this, so I went about it manually using AN5185 as a guide. According to AN5185, the devi...

svcguy by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Understanding STM32 Sequencer ( Simple scheduler )

I am going through the Hands-on2 and Hands-on3 in STM32WB55 MOOC. In the both examples sequencer or simple scheduler is used for the BLE. Inside the while loop I found only the Seq_run() function. I want to learn how the sequencer works. Can anyone ...

SChan.8 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to start firmware upgrade service STM32WB35CCU6A

Hello,I have a custom PCB using a STM32WB35CCU6A that I'm trying to get Bluetooth up and running. I'm using the latest firmware available at this time: "STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.1".I've been unable to get CPU2 to initialize from my STM32CubeIDE project....

0693W000007E2flQAC.png
MAlbr.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GAP Observer Role

I am building a device that has to register data that is send in BLE beacons. I want to filter this data out of received Advertisement messages. Are there any implementations of this capability that I can learn from? I started from the P2P Client ex...